Voorschoterlaan 30A, 3062 KN Rotterdam
€ 1.070,- p/m (incl.) The rent is based on one person, and including service costs (gas/water/electricity/TV/ internet/weekly cleaning)
± 23 m2
For max. 2 persons
About this studio
Nice and furnished studio with private kitchen and shower and shared toilet. Ideally situated in the beautiful and safe neighbourhood of Kralingen (eastern side of Rotterdam).
This studio is undergoing renovation. See floor plan for the possible new layout. Date completed: to be determined.
The studio is based on the first floor of a large house. The house has one studio and two rooms on this floor. The studio and shared facilities are being cleaned by the cleaning lady weekly.
There is a washing machine and dryer for shared use (paid, with a coin machine).
Rotterdam-Kralingen is one of the most convenient and popular neighbourhoods of Rotterdam. Our accommodations are easily accessible and within a short walking distance of the Erasmus University, the local shopping street (Lusthofstraat), the Kralingse Park and public transport (tram, underground/metro Voorschoterlaan). Furthermore, only 10 minutes away from Rotterdam City Centre, the Erasmus Medical Centre and the highways A16 and A20.
Once per week
Private (fridge, combi-microwave, hotplate)
Shared, paid (coin machine)
Shared, for free
- The rent is based on one person.
- The rent is including service costs (gas/water/electricity/TV/internet/weekly cleaning).
- You rent directly from Pension Barendregt, thereby saving on agency fees (1-2 month’s rent).
- We charge a deposit of 2 months (refundable).
- Registration with the municipality is possible.
- We are available for viewings by appointment (during office hours).
- The accommodation is available for a maximum period of 24 months, you can contact us for short-stay (per day/week/month).
- Paid car parking between 09h00-18h00.
View this residence with Google maps
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the possible rental period?
Most tenants rent for a period of 12-24 months. The rental price is also based on a 12-24 months rental contract. If you are interested in a shorter rental period, it is best to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which documents do I need to provide when booking?
Tenants should provide proof of income. Please send a copy of the following documents when making the booking:
- If you are employed, send us: Copy of your passport or ID-card, employment contract, last 3 pay slips;
- If you are self-employed, send us: Copy of your passport or ID-card, proof of income (bank statements), KVK extract (Chamber of Commerce);
- If you are a student, send us: Copy of your passport or ID-card, proof of study and guarantor statement.
Is it possible to view the accommodation?
If you are interested in one of our accommodations, we will first invite you for a viewing (in case the accommodation is available). This gives us the opportunity to meet each other, show you the accommodation and immediately answer any questions you may have. We prefer a viewing in person. If you are not yet in the Netherlands, a Whatsapp video viewing is also a possibility.
Available from: 12-06-2023 This room is currently rented out up to and including 12-6-2023.
± 8 m2